Iceland Dive Shop question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have dived Silfra and understood the dry suit requirements but was never asked for any proof. Once, one of the divers in the group was a newly minted OW diver without any dry suit experience and still did the dive, though the DM kept a close eye on him.

Reactions: Zef
I think the park was getting a lot of divers, many of whom had never had drysuit training, or even cold water diving experience, and there were some serious incidentsI looked very briefly at this dive since I had friends that had been to Iceland (not to dive) and gave it good reviews as a place to visit. The cost for drysuit certification with rental equipment provided alone is the same for me whether I do it at home or in Iceland. It’s an interesting vacation to consider, as the Iceland option offers the certification and dive as a two day complete package.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom