47 Meters Down: The Next Chapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Based on the previous movie, that 2 bar of air showing in the new trailer should last through the whole movie.
that sounds reasonable and would still be plenty of gas for them to share in an emergency considering they need to have a 0.5 bar reserve on surfacing :D

That cardboard ad looks nice!
I hope the shark does not stuck to the bottom if that's on scale, there may not be enough water for him to get by :coffee:

"Mega Shark vs. Giant Plot Hole" would be catchy title for this for the international release :cheers:

If scaling up the Great White wasn't enough... close the eye and zombie-fy it!

IMG_20190702_2055449.jpg

I just saw "47 Meters Down Uncaged" tonight. What can I say? If you found some entertainment value from the first movie in the bad horror flick kind of way, you will like this one too. It's just good stupid fun. (If you want any level of sophistication or realism, though, there's none of that here.)

I won't comment overly much since the movie is just out. However, the dive planning is every bit as impressive as in the first movie. I think to get the most out of this film you would need to see it with a cave diver and a marine biologist.

I was thinking about taking a cavern course -- I will now insist the instructor cover shark evasion techniques.

Maybe the next movie in the series will then feature a tornado that lifts up people from land and deposits them in water where the sharks are waiting?

Was first 'diver incident' I ever read before beginning to scuba dive, and even then, it baffled me as to what they did. Baffled they have even made a film abt it ?? K

I made the mistake of watching the first one. I don't think I'll be suckered into watching the sequel.

I'm still waiting for this awesome spg to come out in imperial units!

The spgs in the new movie are even better -- they have an added feature to make things simpler for the audience. I won't spoil it completely -- but I wonder if such spgs even exist.

Back
Top Bottom