Atomic B2 First Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigRed96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All, I’m servicing an Atomic B2 first stage and am stuck at the “small plastic washer” or “thrust washer” that goes between the swivel cap and swivel retainer. Does anyone have a picture or can you shed some light on what this is? My Atomic brand kit doesn’t seem to have one in it and I don’t see anything in the pile of used parts I removed during disassembly.

You mean WASHER 01-0024-00?
Atomic 1st Stage 5 Port Swivel Exploded View.JPG

Are you sure it’s not still in the cap? As scared said it can be mistaken for a spring shim in the used pile or may be sitting in the cleaning solution.

This washer does not come with service kit. If it was clear you could mistake it for a shim. it does between the swivel cap and the swivel retainer so the swivel, swivels.

https://frogkick.dk/manuals/atomic/
I will have another look around. Do you know if it’s possible to purchase this washer if it’s Mia?

Are you sure it’s not still in the cap? As scared said it can be mistaken for a spring shim in the used pile or may be sitting in the cleaning solution.
I ultrasonic cleaned everything and did t see it but I will have another look.

FWIW, in my 15 years, albeit limited number of regs, that I have rebuilt regs I have seen the washer missing, a shim in place, or something else. It can be purchased: Atomic Aquatics Swivel Washer
Thanks, I see if the picture from your link it’s black. I don’t remember seeing it so I’m assuming it was missing. I ordered two of them and appreciate the link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom