Happy Friday from California!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amberlynn

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a new PADI open-water diver new to diving since April, 2019. I’m looking forward to becoming a master diver & dive instructor eventually! I’m located near Monterey, CA if anyone wants to pair up for dives! Looking to do Baja diving!

Please send along any suggestions about advancing my dive skills while traveling & at home :)

Muchísimas gracias!!
Amberlynn

Welcome to ScubaBoard!
You'll find lots of support and new friends to help you answer questions.
Keep posting!

Welcome! My one trip to sample California diving was a really good time; you've got a range of dive boat options (e.g.: Truth Aquatics, the Peace) for packing in a lot of dives in a few days.

Are you dry suit trained yet? That might come in handy in your region. I made do with a wetsuit, but I'm a tad more naturally insulated than your average diver.

Richard.

Welcome, certainly jealous of divers that live so close to the great diving areas we have in Monterey.
Second the Sea Otters, they are on Facebook and regularly have fun dives, after-work dives, etc.

A happy Friday to you and many happy years in the future...

Take your time; become a good solid knowledgeable diver
with years of experienced before you enter the esteemed ranks
of diving instruction...

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom