Erie lake charter from canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marc.collin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi

i'm checking to dive some wreck (Persian, saint james, Sir CT Van Straubenzee, Swallow...) in the erie lake.

In usa there is osprey...

Any canadian charter to suggest?

thanks

Watching in interest...

There was a guy running out of Port Colborne a few years ago..... not sure the capacities of the captain or if still going.

Niagara Divers likely would have some information. They do trips, and have boats that do work for them...

That would be closer for me than driving down to Barcelona from home....

Crazy idea ahead: Maybe reach out and see if you could book Osprey to pick your group up on the Canadian side of the lake?

A group of us from the DC area were up diving with them a couple of weeks ago and had some great dives including the Saint James. Boat, crew, and fills were all excellent. I definitely see why they have the reputation they do and we’re already planning a return trip.

I freely admit this may be unworkable for lots of reasons (customs; extra cost for fuel, time, dock; etc...) but heck, I figure it never hurts to ask.

Good Luck!
Mark

Doesnt FullyTeK have an operation on the Canadian side of Erie? There's also Roy and Joan Pickering out of Erleau, though they may not be active anymore.

Doesnt FullyTeK have an operation on the Canadian side of Erie? There's also Roy and Joan Pickering out of Erleau, though they may not be active anymore.

Mobile operation. Need to coordinate and get them to schedule there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom