Castor Sept 14-18 with Underwater Explorers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm booked for Sat 9/14!

Thanks for the invitation! Looking forward to meeting some of you face-to-face. Many of my ScubaBoard buddies from years past either no longer dive or no longer use ScubaBoard.

@hammet

Hi Andrew,

I'll be down with my wife and will be diving with Kevin Aug 17-22. We're signed up, join us and there will be at least 3

Best, Craig

I'm diving "right next door" 8/17 with Starfish.

I'm signed up for PDC for the Grouper stuff Sep 1st and 2nd. But if the Doc tells me that is a no go, I might schedule on your boat, as I should be healed up by then, even if I am not I'll apply some liquid skin and dive anyway.

That's awesome, I've been looking for a double-dip on the Castor! Think I can make Monday...

Craig: Did you choose Sept 14th - 18th because they worked best with your schedule, or did you choose them because you think they are optimum dates for Goliath grouper aggregation?

I see you're also diving Aug. 17th-22nd.....I assume the September dates are more optimum? Yes/no/maybe?

I dove out of Jupiter last week (once with JDC and once with Scuba Works) and am planning to return in August/September specifically for the aggregation. Any way to attempt to judge optimum dates, i.e., around a full moon or some other factor perhaps?

September is typically peek for goliath grouper aggregation. They are already aggregating but September is even better than August. Assuming of course we don't get any major storms that blow through. Then all bets are off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom