Key Largo Trip Report - Cajun Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone should Photoshop red fins over the "ruby slippers."

Glad you enjoyed yourselves
Happy anniversary

We enjoy hanging with you any chance we get buddy. Next time we get down to KL that leg of yours will be in great shape and we can dance :rain:
I actually live closer to you now than to KL. DEMA will be in N'Oleans next year. :D :D :D We should have an SB Cajun fest while I'm there.

Someone should Photoshop red fins over the "ruby slippers."
You mean like these??? I can see CajunDiva in these! :D :D :D

full?d=1565197937.png

I actually live closer to you now than to KL. DEMA will be in N'Oleans next year. :D :D :D We should have an SB Cajun fest while I'm there.

I'M GAME!

Wait...have to be careful how I say that in South Louisiana - I might get shot :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

very cool...congratulations on your anniversary...thanks for sharing the wonderful photographs....

I had a sneaking suspicion you'd do it right!!!!!

In all honesty, I must set the record straight. I personally didn't do it right. My husband is the best damned gumbo chef in the world, and I can't take credit for his hard work :D:D:D

Glad you had a great trip. The gumbo was almost as good as the friendship! Hopefully we will see you more often.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom