SB supper gathering: August 22 - Los Otates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon - I can be there and will buy you a birthday beer. I can taste the posole now!
I think I had posole last time. I'm glad they make it with pork instead of sacrificed prisoners nowadays. :confused:

Bring beechdiver (Bill & Renate) and etexdiver & jtexdiver from the 3P boat, and Steve as well if they'd like. Steve and a few from 3P came last time. The more the merrier I hear.

I think I had posole last time. I'm glad they make it with pork instead of sacrificed prisoners nowadays. :confused:

Bring beechdiver (Bill & Renate) and etexdiver & jtexdiver from the 3P boat, and Steve as well if they'd like. Steve and a few from 3P came last time. The more the merrier I hear.
Were in !!!

Ok, glad to see some are in town and coming. Anyone else? Need directions?

Ok, glad to see some are in town and coming. Anyone else? Need directions?
From the Bahia, I plan to walk up 3rd to 15th Ave, then head north until I run into it. Will that work?

From the Bahia, I plan to walk up 3rd to 15th Ave, then head north until I run into it. Will that work?
From Suites Bahia? Yep, it's 50 meters northeast of 3rd street on 15th Ave.

upload_2019-8-20_20-46-0.png

381CC5B8-86ED-4D33-A33B-BF666E1280A9.jpeg
Los Otates is changing their name, slowly. Who knows to what?

C5DB2B5F-408C-458D-AE37-D943EAE5905C.jpeg
Henry & Marianna brought a cake!

Back
Top Bottom