Dive Shops Kihei non cattle boat operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also dive with Ed Robinson’s and recommend them highly. However, if you’re interested in diving Lanai, I highly recommend The Maui Diamond II. It’s a bigger boat, but the crew takes excellent care of you and they run small groups. I never felt rushed or crowded, and the big 46’ Newton was a nice ride over and back.

Interesting. Do they go to Lāna‘i on certain days? I don't see any reference to it on their site. Ma‘alaea is much more convenient than Lahaina, as we usually stay in Wailea.

Another poster suggested this operation above, but I would NOT recommend Scuba Shack. Stay far away. There have been other very good operations mentioned on this thread and Scuba Shack is far from any of them. Another dive operation you might want to look into, that hasn’t been mentioned yet is Pro Diver. Feel free to DM me about why Scuba Shack should be avoided. I have worked at a fair amount of different shops across Oahu and most recently on Maui. Sincerely your local Divemaster.

Interesting. Do they go to Lāna‘i on certain days? I don't see any reference to it on their site. Ma‘alaea is much more convenient than Lahaina, as we usually stay in Wailea.
Maui Diamond Sea Sports - Guided Boat Dive Bookings - near the bottom of the page.

2 Tank Lanai Trip
We are pleased to say that in July of 2019, we have added Lanai to the list of charters we offer. Possible dive sites include the Cathedrals, Shark Fin, Lighthouse, and more!

• Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
From USD $159.00
Book Now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom