Does anyone have a drysuit I can rent from you...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverintheflesh

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a student with very unique sizes and I can't find anything locally or for sale that I can repair and put her in.

I'd be willing to rent the suit from you for a good price and then return it after she's done. As an instructor I will make sure that the suit is properly cared for and any damage caused is reimbursed to the owner...

See the photo for her sizing...

Screenshot_2019-08-01-16-29-13.png

The best off the rack suit I can think of that might work is a 2/3XL White’s fusion, it’s still gonna be long in the arms/legs.

The best off the rack suit I can think of that might work is a 2/3XL White’s fusion, it’s still gonna be long in the arms/legs.

I was thinking that but the extra air in the liner portion will be too much to handle safely for a new drysuit diver student.

Thank you

Reads like you need the suit of a shorter stocky man's suit?

My wife has a very little used USIA Techniflex suit with si-tech quick neck, si-tech quick cuffs, si-tech glove lock dry glove system, unused Halcyon p-valve, and SHOWA gloves for sale.

The suit was originally owned by a SB member who basically explained that it is relatively a womens XL short that was custom tailored to provide extra room in the bust area.

The attached neoprene socks (size 8) were too big for my wife and she decided that instead of the expense of new socks + rock boots she wanted to go made-to-measure. She only used the Techniflex suit twice in a pool to get used to it.

She will be traveling to Eugene Oregon next month but we can ship it if you need it sooner.

$550 + shipping

PM me for details and to discuss sizing (my wife has similar measurements to what you listed).

-Z

I have a spare dui tls350. That fits all those measurements but it has size 9 men's boots on it....

I was thinking that but the extra air in the liner portion will be too much to handle safely for a new drysuit diver student.

Thank you
Welcome, the outer skins are made of lycra and neoprene so they squeeze the inner firmly, so very easy to handle. All my open water students learn in these suits. Allows the most flexibility and movement of any drysuit.

FYI, my wife is 5’3”......uses an XL suit.......just had a friend use her suit, she’s 5’11”, fit like a glove for both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom