The Red Sea Diving Resort- Netflix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watched it last night. Enjoyed it, one scene of diving or not (to keep my post diving related)

_R

Those guys are real hero's.

Not so much about diving, but an amazing story.

Indeed...Captain America is now 40 years into the past and is smuggling Ethiopians under the cover a dive hotel. The trailer did actually look really good but I was at the mercy of my 4 year old daughter and she decided we were going to watch Shazam instead.

Shazam is a better choice.

I enjoyed this film! Granted, not about diving but a wonderful piece of history wrapped up in a good movie.

I saw it last week and enjoyed it quite a bit. Saving that many people has to feel pretty damn good once you're no longer in fear for your life.

I saw it, thought it relied a little too much on the ''based on a true story'' part for the rest of it was a bit of a cliched mess for me. Haley Bennett looks good in rubber though, if only for a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom