A Non-PC Solution to Cozumel's feral cats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's wrong with cats in the 1st place?
Nothing as long as they are neutered and homed, or at least neutered. Some US cities have programs for neutered cats to be ear notched and returned to their home area to live out their days, but they can still kill a lot of wildlife.

I didn't realize cats were a problem here. Mangy dogs and thieving drunk locals yes, but cats?

I didn't realize cats were a problem here. Mangy dogs and thieving drunk locals yes, but cats?

I've noticed a huge decline in cats over the years... But in the 90s it was insane how many there were - just wandering through restaurants, etc.,

Nothing as long as they are neutered and homed, or at least neutered. Some US cities have programs for neutered cats to be ear notched and returned to their home area to live out their days, but they can still kill a lot of wildlife.

They have a very successful feral cat program in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico: Save a Gato

I have a former feral cat on my lap right now.
I'd be happy to skin any human that would hurt a cat.
My cats are far better than most human beings.
I'd push some family members in front of a pack of zombies to save my cats.

Same here. My lap cat was a feral from the colony that I did the TNR thing with and took to the vet when needed.

You know it was a joke, right? Just checking.

here kitty kitty kitty kitty

I0OTctOTAwZDY3NGI3ZDczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom