SB supper gathering: August 22 - Los Otates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
7pm or whenever you can show up. I'll wear my Salty Endeavors T-shirt so look for me in that to help spot our bunch. It's a popular place with great food at low prices so we can't reserve a big table really, that failed last time I asked, but we can keep moving tables together. I'll be more careful about moving tables this time and not try to knock out the lights again.
:wavesmiley:
Los Otates may have a new name & new sign by the time we get there, seems that another place with the same name had it copyrighted and is forcing them to change, but it's a large, open air cafe on 15th Ave between Calle Dr Adolfo Rosado Salas and 3rd street, about 500 meters back from the downtown plaza known as Benito Juarez Park.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but like many places, I don't think they take credit cards. USD or Pesos.​

Post your name and number expected if you can so we'll have an idea of how many tables to grab, but we can always make room for more. Bring non-SB members from your boat, other friends, your dive Op, etc. and we'll just try to take over the place.

It's also my birthday, which always amazes some that I live long enough for another one with some of my actions, but I don't plan on driving on the island so I should be okay for the week. No cake or presents expected, and it's fine to make fun of my advancing age - I'm used to it. :D

Hang out at the bar till December 15th and I’ll buy you a few rounds :cheers:

Happy birthday.

WHAAAAT ? NO CAKE ? haha

love that place. unfortunately i will be elsewhere on the 22nd. enjoy your birthday !!

Happy birthday DD I enjoy your posts. Wish I could be there.

We miss you!

HB DD.....sorry I won't make it to CZM until later in the year.

BTW What is the new name of Los Otates?

My birthday is the 22 of September--

We have had our fill of ole Coz by 25 years ago...therefore
I will NOT be physically at your event but will be there in sprit

Happy birthday from sunny California

SAM Miller,111

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom