Sotis vs. IANTD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excluding the address AFAIK Add Helium was the only Florida/USA distributor for:
Nautec Valves Nautec 230 Bar Valve with M18 threads for carbon fiber cylinders - made in Germany! though I note that they have now lost this relationship Partner which could make their fulfilling any orders challenging...
rEvo rebreathers rEvo Micro RMS with NERD Secondary Rebreather
and dodgy Carbon wrapped cylinders that aren't rated, tested or certified for underwater use Carbon Fiber Cylinder - 2 liter
Thanks

I'm 99% sure that Nexus is actually a different former AH employee and has nothing to do with Sotis. A good friend of mine is down in Pompano and spoke with the owner over the weekend.

Nexus is definitely a former AH employee. I expect she saw a market need and, with Sotis’ blessing, filled it.

It's amazing how a brand new company that doesn't even have a complete website is already consigning rebreathers......

That explains why I started receiving emails from Nexus Underwater. I had no clue who they were and hadn't "signed up" for any email. They must have bought or been given the email list from Add Helium.

AH and Sotis, Plaintiffs' Motion For Reconsideration and Motion to Vacate Order of Summary Judgment
Ordered and Adjudged that Ps Motion is DENIED​

IANTD dismissed their counterclaim.

Didn't take the chief judge of the circuit, Mark Feagle, long to issue his order of Ps last-ditch motion.

Reading the Ps Motion for Reconsideration, along with Ds response, may give insight into the judge's decision.

Attachments

• Ds Response to Ps Motion to Vacate 230719.pdf
    591.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Defendants Counter Claim Dismissal 220719.pdf
    217.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Order Ps Motion for Reconsideration 190724.pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 221
AddHelium website redirects to the Nexus website, too.

I think that nexus between the two has now been well established.

I hope people that seek training do their due diligence

LOL, they didn't even make the effort to remove references to Add Helium in their new website or search keywords.

Google search for "addhelium" shows Nexus as the 4th result with "Addhelium" still in the page listing.
Screenshot 2019-07-29 at 09.38.35.png

Also, looks like the Nexus website is recycling CSS code still named addhelium.
Screenshot 2019-07-29 at 09.40.28.png

From a legal standpoint, doesn't this leave Nexus open to the same litigation as AH? I mean, it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that it's not the same thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom