Trip Report Our Free Trip Back to Curacao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you do any shore diving?

Hey Rich,

One thing I should add. There aren't many mooring balls on the west end. We were "hot" dropped and swam with the current (very slight current); the DM towed a dive buoy (the type with the Styrofoam ball, fiberglass flag pole, and the sinker at the bottom of the pole. I am giving details on the buoy because I have one and I like towing it). They were all one way dives.

We spent most of our time at or about our planned depth. After about 50 minutes, we slowly ascended up the reef and then did a blue water safety stop.

I love one way diving; that is what we got!

m

I definitely like west-end diving better. The cove where Go West Diving is in the lee and flat calm; even on a windy day. It was beautiful.
And very easy to do shore dives. I bet you could do twenty dives there and see a completely different dive each time.

Thank you so much for this review. This is super helpful in planning my first Curacao trip! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom