BCD Corrugated Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChaoticScorpio

Registered
Reaction score
How do y’all secure the corrugated bcd hose whole diving? Do you just leave it hanging free or use the Velcro part on the shoulder harnesses?
I have been leaving it hand but the try to fumble for it to find it. So on my last dive I move the Velcro strop in the shoulder harness up only to kink the his and taking what seems for ever to descend. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciate.

I have put the lp inflator hose under the velcro on the chest strap. Usually (but not always), that would keep the corrugated hose snug to my chest, but would allow me to raise the inflate/deflate button to an appropriate level for use. YMMV

My rig has a Velcro holder that slides on the shoulder strap, but I generally release air via my dumps and use the power inflator for inflating. YMMV. :)

I feel having secure access to the power inflator is more important than whether or not doing so impedes its deflation function. I just adjust my body position to suit whichever valve I want to use.

I feed the LP hose of the inflator through a bungee loop attached to my harness D-ring. Keeps the inflator close without restricting its movement.

Use bungee or surgical tubing....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom