Turks & Caicos Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boaterblue

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Definitely going to be doing some diving in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos next month. Thinking of going with Provo Turtle Divers. Any thoughts or experiences with Providenciales dive shop?

My son and I had a good experience with Caicos Adventures. The Caicos Cat was a good boat for the long trip out to West Caicos or French Cay

My husband and I have spent two different weeks diving with Caicos Adventures and really like them. Nice boat, great crew (our trips were a couple years apart and some of the same crew members were still there, which I think says a lot about how well the operation is run), and Fifi the owner will crack you up when he's on board.

While Caicos Adventures is certainly a good operation with a big boat it can get very busy. I have been with both Flamingo Divers and Aqua TCI and would only dive with them now as they only take a few divers and offer great personal service.

To be honest, if I was to return to Provo, I would take one of the two liveaboards. The boat rides are just too long, I generally want more than a couple dives a day

Back
Top Bottom