USA made wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chidiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
Who makes usa constructed wings these days other than dive rite? I want to make sure I consider all options. I tried to Google this on scuba board, but didn't come up with anything.

Thanks in advance. I'm looking to make a wing decision relatively soon as possible so your help is appreciated.

Two I am aware of, and own;

Vintage Double Hose has the Argonauts Dive
&
OxyCheq

Two I am aware of, and own;

Vintage Double Hose has the Argonauts Dive
&
OxyCheq

Thanks...forgot to add I'm looking for some with color other than black lol

I think both dive rite and dgx are made in the USA.

Thanks...forgot to add I'm looking for some with color other than black lol

Oxycheq will be your only real option. Halcyon and Dive Rite usually do small runs of other colors, but Oxycheq has a slew of them. Call Cave Adventurers, they are right up the street from Oxycheq so they can get the best prices and turnaround times if they don't have it in stock. There are too many options with colors and sizes to expect anyone to carry it, and while CA has a LOT of colored wings from Oxycheq, the odds may not be in your favor. Turnaround is usually 2-3 days

I just bought my wife a hot pink Oxycheq Mach V 30# wing from Cave Adventures. They are right down the road from Oxycheq so if they don't have the color you want, they can drive over and grab one like they did for me.
Edd and Jay are top notch guys and salesmen, you may end up buying more than you need :wink:

Call Cave Adventurers, they are right up the street from Oxycheq ...

Cave Adventures ... are right down the road from Oxycheq

Would you guys git yer directions straight, yer sending people up and down the road err street when they are just across the state highway :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom