Bonaire Trip countdown

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edwants2dive

Glowstick
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok I can't wait to get there so the countdown is 25 days! :yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

As to that I will be at Buddy Dive from July 27 through August 3. I was wondering if anyone else here will be down during that time and maybe want to meet either for a drink or maybe even a dive.I am going with my LDS so not sure what the schedule is going to be like with them. I will have my own vehicle because I am bringing my non-diver wife along. So if there happened to be anyone else in the same situation we might could introduce them to each other.

Don't worry mods I wont post a daily count down I realize that would be exceptional annoying.

Hey, post away...some of us luv "dive freedom." :clearmask: Just booked for next May. :bounce::bounce::bounce::) Have fun!!!

Would love to go there! Its part of my country (The Netherlands) but never dived there :(, Hope you enjoy it!

Ok I can't wait to get there so the countdown is 25 days! :yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

As to that I will be at Buddy Dive from July 27 through August 3. I was wondering if anyone else here will be down during that time and maybe want to meet either for a drink or maybe even a dive.I am going with my LDS so not sure what the schedule is going to be like with them. I will have my own vehicle because I am bringing my non-diver wife along. So if there happened to be anyone else in the same situation we might could introduce them to each other.

Don't worry mods I wont post a daily count down I realize that would be exceptional annoying.
Will just miss you. I land on Aug 3rd and depart August 15th.

We’ll be there in October......say hi to the fishies!

We stayed at Buddy Dive for our first Bonaire trip. I know the feeling.

Just got back on Friday. It was my first time and a great trip. The diving was pretty darn good. In my opinion not nearly as good as I expected based on people's severe love for it. I will definitely go back. The goal was to build time on the rebreathers. We average about 6-7 hours per day split into 2-3 dives. It was kind of cool to hit 3 or more dive sites on one dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom