Looking for Dive Buddy in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are you staying? I’m in Kihei during most of July and have a few days that I’m available to meet up to shore dive at Makena or Ulua (or both). Are you going to do any boat diving?[/QUOTE

I am in Maui from 7/20 till 7/24. Would be my pleasure to dive with people that know the area. I dove last in Maui in 2009 with a boat operator and it was below mediocre.

I'll be in Kihei mid- to late-August. It's been decades since I shore dove there, though. Might not be the best guide....

Edit: I'm interested in diving with Ed Robinson, if you want to trust me more than a random insta-buddy. I like the back side of Molokini dive, and I'm hoping he'll have other newish things to check out.

I will be in Maui July 12-20 and I am looking for a dive buddy to do a few shore dives. Anyone interested please contact me!

I will be in Maui July 12-20 and I am looking for a dive buddy to do a few shore dives. Anyone interested please contact me!

Where are you staying? I’m in Kihei and prefer to dive S. Maui (Makena Landing/5 Caves and Ulua). I’m open to shore dive on July 14-15 if conditions are good. Hopefully the series of S. swells that we’re experiencing now will go away by then. . In shore conditions are terrible right now.

Where are you staying? I’m in Kihei and prefer to dive S. Maui (Makena Landing/5 Caves and Ulua). I’m open to shore dive on July 14-15 if conditions are good. Hopefully the series of S. swells that we’re experiencing now will go away by then. . In shore conditions are terrible right now.

Hello I just arrived in Lahaina! Are you still on Maui

I'll be in Maui Sept. 22 through October 2. I'd love to meet up with you during that timeframe.

I'll be on Maui from 9/24 - 10/11. I will be looking for buddies to shore dive during that time.

Woo Hoo! It's getting close! Can't wait to be back on Maui!

Still looking if anyone wants to do some shore dives.

Woo Hoo! It's getting close! Can't wait to be back on Maui!

Still looking if anyone wants to do some shore dives.
I love shore diving in Maui. You'll have a blast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom