Hello from Vancouver BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Balcanuc

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,
I’ve just got certified (OW), and as most of you were, i am very eager to dive. I am looking to dive at least once a week, locally in Vancouver BC (whytecliff, porto cove,etc.). If there is someone who would be interested in joining me please let me know!! Cheers!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard Balcnuc. I'm sure folks will respond soon enough.

Welcome to SB from Vancouver Island. There's a couple of good dive spots over here too.

Hello All,
I’ve just got certified (OW), and as most of you were, i am very eager to dive. I am looking to dive at least once a week, locally in Vancouver BC (whytecliff, porto cove,etc.). If there is someone who would be interested in joining me please let me know!! Cheers!!
Welcome. I sent you a PM.

Welcome Vancouver diver, if you're on Facebook, there is a fantastic group of divers in the Lower Mainland that meet once a week and welcome new divers Wednesday evenings) - they are called Whytecliff Wednesdays although they also meet and do dives on other days of the week as well, check it out:

Whytecliff Wednesdays

Thank you very much All (i was already afraid no one will reply to the beginner.. hehe) I will try to go next Wednesday @ whytecliff... in the meantime, please let me know if someone would like to join me for some local weekend dives... thanks a lot!!

Thank you very much All (i was already afraid no one will reply to the beginner.. hehe) I will try to go next Wednesday @ whytecliff... in the meantime, please let me know if someone would like to join me for some local weekend dives... thanks a lot!!

If you post up in the Whytecliff Wednesdays FB page looking for buddies, I would be shocked if you didn't find someone interested in diving with you this weekend. Also, there are group dives offered by the different local shops on both Saturday and Sunday, however I do not know which shops and which days as I myself do not participate in those.

Sorry I cannot offer to buddy with you personally, I am a photographer or dive with a DPV (underwater scooter) which means I have a completely different objective and dive plan than you would yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom