Scubapro jet fins sizing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I worked at an authorized ScubaPro dealer and I'm a shoe size 11. With a 5mm Mares boot, the L size was too tight. XL fit me perfectly. I suspect you are at least an L. I wouldn't recommend to buy a fin online without trying on with your boots.

At least you guys can wear them. I am a size 14, and there is simply not a single pair of jet fins I can wear. :(

You can try Turtle Fins 3XL. They are not that much different. I have both.

Tried them. They are tolerable as long as I dont have a boot on. Put on a 5 mil boot though, and it gets uncomfortable fast.

Currently, I'm rocking the ScubaPro Gorilla's

M is way too small. You might be able to squeeze in the L but you’re probably an XL.

Hey... So I bought some knock of jet fins on amazon because as previously discussed the old did not fit. These are a XXL with 7mm boots... Is this fit correct? Feels like the fins are all on my toe and no heel. Kinda funky feeling compared to my other fins. Imgur
Fvg6JIN

Back
Top Bottom