Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m interested. I’m thinking about putting together a Mk17 setup as a second, primarily cold water regulator. Adding a brand new G250V at a great price to a new Mk17 would make a pretty killer cold water setup. Please let me know if there is enough interest to go forward with the project and then we can arrange for payment.

That makes 5 possibly 6. I'll confirm parts with my source and post back. I'll take two so that's 8, good enough. I'm sure I could sell another two, making 10.

Just out of curiosity, might you be able to get a yellow face plate for one of these? I might consider getting a second one myself to use as an octopus. Especially considering that at that price it wouldn’t be much more than a new R195. Thanks

Just out of curiosity, might you be able to get a yellow face plate for one of these? I might consider getting a second one myself to use as an octopus. Especially considering that at that price it wouldn’t be much more than a new R195. Thanks

They only came in black.

They only came in black.

No worries, I still might be down for 2. I would just use a yellow braided hose like I do now with my R190 octopus that used to be my primary. I will definitely let you know, but you can count on the one for sure, just send me payment details when you’re ready. Thanks for doing this!

@buddhasummer - Sir, how big of a difference is there between G250V and G260?

The G260 has it by a hair, IIRC I threw out a number of about 5% better, but blind not sure I could tell the difference. All but identical. Both can be tuned to .9".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom