Deconstructing Avatars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or at least it is today. Haven't you lately been changing avatars as often as I change tanks?

Still goateed after all these years . . .
Bryan

Anyone else want to play? Share avatar stories?

Mine is the logo for Arrogant Bastard Ale, I'll let you all figure out why I chose it.

Because “you are not worthy” ?

Or as a friend put it, “a bitter beer for my bitter life!”. Then he met a girl, and…

Eponym has revived his thread after it sat idle for 10 years! That seems really cool to me. Mine is my ascent from one of my first dives, long after this thread went idle.

Reef Shark, up close, at Boat Cove, West Caicos. A wonderful trip with my son 10 years ago in 2009, what a coincidence:)

Me testing a prototype mixed gas commercial diving helmet in a DUI hot water suit, circa 1978. Damn I looked good then!

upload_2019-6-22_10-3-31.png

Me - fairly recently certified - just before my club's Xmas tree dive.

Since then, I've got a different suit, a different reg set and replaced that mask with a new one of the same make and model. Otherwise I look just as good now as I did on that picture.

re "Deconstructing Avatars".....................

I'm gonna need another bag of Derridas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom