Dive shop recommendation Barbados

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been diving with Barbados Blue for over 10years. They are the only ones on the island that provide Nitrox. Making my 14 th trip there in July. Some of the DM's thee are able to find the most amazing creatures especially Roger and Shiv

Any good dive operators to recommend in Barbados around south of Bridgetown area?

I did two weeks with west side scuba shop in March, even had a chance to take some training through them. Wound up making a new friend in the process. I can't recommend them enough.

It's been many years, but I spent a week with Andrew at EcoDive Barbados and had a great time. He would pick me up at my hotel in the morning and most days it was just me and a one legged Italian dude (sorry, forgot your name if you are out there) on the boat (six pack) and Andrew took us to some really great spots that aren't normally hit too often. Andrew's boat doesn't have a head so if that is important to you then Andrew might not be the best choice. I was traveling alone so after diving Andrew and I would hang out and hit local eateries (he lived in America and went to university in Washington, DC, but was born and raised on Barbados so knows the good spots) before he dropped me off at my hotel again. Fantastic guy and very cool operation.

West Side Scuba Center has been great for me, definitely recommend them.

Barbados Blue is great shout, good operation Roger is a great lead instructor and has a really strong team even if some try to talk to the fishes. The afternoon dives at the local wrecks can be a bit touristy with sand kickers but still fun. Eco dive come really highly recommended by my Bajan friends who are all watermen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom