Trip Video - PNG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how does it compare to komodo/raja/palau?
Personally, I would rate Komodo:RA/Palau above the diving around Kimbe Bay. Others may well rate things differently. There was a member of the Women Diver’s Hall of Fame on the LOB who was on her fifth trip there. There were certainly dive sites that I enjoyed very much. Dare I mention the wonderfully named dive site, Krack A Fat ....

Very fishie!! I continue to love your videos, CWK

Nice scenery - nothing deficient about the dive location as such. Do yourself a favor and get a red filter.

Cheers

Great stuff CWK, thanks for sharing.
Seems the Women Diver’s Hall of Fame make regular trips to Walindi, there was a big group on my last trip to PNG.
MV Oceania looks very spacious... is she MV Febrina's replacement and skippered by Alan Raabe or a new addition?

Great stuff CWK, thanks for sharing.
Seems the Women Diver’s Hall of Fame make regular trips to Walindi, there was a big group on my last trip to PNG.
MV Oceania looks very spacious... is she MV Febrina's replacement and skippered by Alan Raabe or a new addition?
Oceania was newly refitted. I was on the 3rds trip. FeBrina is being refitted at the moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom