Greetings to All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
I just want to convey my regards to all members and the community, I am new to diving and finding it very exciting.

Thanking you for having me onboard.

--
Regards
Shaan

Welcome to Scubaboard and the diving world. We are pleased to have you join us!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa....good luck and dive safe.

Welcome! There's lots of great information here on the board and it's a great way to learn during those surface intervals!

Welcome. So you're based in India? Be interesting to hear where you dive and what you see.

Richard.
Hi, yes I am based out of India, my journey started from Havelock Island (Swaraj Island) and lets see where it takes me.

Hi :) welcome fellow diver in India :)
Hey Jonah, I am also looking at pondy as my next expedition, I am quite interested in reef building and really want to see the efforts and the outcomes of the artificial reefs. As Andaman was dominated pretty much by softy and acro and bit of monty and sea fans. Hope to experiance pondy soon.

Hey Jonah, I am also looking at pondy as my next expedition, I am quite interested in reef building and really want to see the efforts and the outcomes of the artificial reefs. As Andaman was dominated pretty much by softy and acro and bit of monty and sea fans. Hope to experiance pondy soon.

Always welcome I have done alot of reef building and am happy to catch up do send me a mail when you have a moment or Whats app message.. Eternaldivers@auroville.org.in or +91 9159325264

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom