200th dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations!

Thank goodness for you the tradition for the 100th dive does not extend to the 200th. That is some cold water... :wink:

Congratulations!

Thank goodness for you the tradition for the 100th dive does not extend to the 200th. That is some cold water... :wink:

I didn’t follow it on my 100th dive (in a Midwestern quarry). I’d have been quite at risk from the wannabe piranha of the Midwest - bluegill!

I didn’t follow it on my 100th dive (in a Midwestern quarry). I’d have been quite at risk from the wannabe piranha of the Midwest - bluegill!

I didn't, either. My 100th was in the Saint Lawrence River. No bluegill - I'm just too much of a wuss! :)

.... I’ve been certified about 2.5 years.
You've definitely been bitten by the bug. Only one cure...buy more gear, LOL!
Congrats on the 200th and keep your tanks full and sitting next to the front door !!

Congrats! Your progress has been impressive. If I had to dive the cold water that you dive in, I would still be waiting to get certified. Congrats again!

Congrats! The Eber Ward is a great dive for number 200. Did you use a charter? If so, which one? My usual Straits charter has not been running lately.

Congratulations Marie. We were diving the Eber Ward on the same day almost at the same time. I was on the other boat that attached the 2nd buoy to the bow of the Ward. Glad you have enjoyed some the great diving in the Straights.

Congrats! The Eber Ward is a great dive for number 200. Did you use a charter? If so, which one? My usual Straits charter has not been running lately.

Shipwreck Adventures out of Two Rivers, WI. Capt. Greg Such. He is just awesome. I booked this trip last July.

Congratulations Marie. We were diving the Eber Ward on the same day almost at the same time. I was on the other boat that attached the 2nd buoy to the bow of the Ward. Glad you have enjoyed some the great diving in the Straights.

Ah! The boat with no name! :)

The trip was awesome. Yesterday we swam through the huge crack in the Cedarville’s hull from the collision that sent her to the bottom. We could see clear through to the other side. She is immense. It’s easy to see how divers could get turned around on her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom