Immigration Forms - online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for this. I downloaded the form, filled it out, and printed it. We will see if it works when I get there.

I'd at least print it in color and cut it to form size. I noticed on bottom there was a message about not for free print, whatever that means. Functionally, it serves the purpose of declaring what you have or don't have but who knows if officials will accept it? Maybe Mexican law doesn't allow for non-official forms.

I'd at least print it in color and cut it to form size. I noticed on bottom there was a message about not for free print, whatever that means. Functionally, it serves the purpose of declaring what you have or don't have but who knows if officials will accept it? Maybe Mexican law doesn't allow for non-official forms.

I saw that little note at the bottom of the form - "Important: This document is not for free print." I don't know whether that means they will accept or not, but it does print front/back better than the Immigration Forms.

Also, the form does work with Adobe Fill & Sign for easy completion. Nothing lost but a piece of paper if they don't accept. I'll report back next month when I return.

We landed in Coz today. I filled out our forms online and printed them landscape so they would be bigger and printed them in black only (no color). I cut my husband’s form in half between the entrance and exit portions almost all the way to the top and left just a little still attached so the agent could see it attached and rip it off himself. When I went to cut mine I forgot and cut it all the way in half. Both forms worked fine with no problems whatsoever.

Delta did not have immigration forms on the plane. They did supply the 1 per family customs forms. It’s my theory that Mexico has quit giving the immigration forms to the airlines. When we arrived they were handing out immigration forms to those who needed them so even though we were all in the same line we escalated to the front ahead of all those still filling out their forms.

And even though there was another large aircraft that had landed before us, our plane of people were the only ones at immigration and my husband and I got through immigration in about 10 minutes. The immigration guys were doing a great job at getting people through quickly.

We got back from CZM Wednesday night. Before we left I used the site to fill out and print our immigration forms. They worked just fine; the guy in the kiosk did the same as he would have with the hand filled form and he didn't have to decipher my atrocious handwriting made worse by bouncing around on the plane. Customs forms are not available at the site.

Last year the airline had the immigration forms but only in Spanish.

Has anyone tried out the online customs form and had luck? I got immigration forms done but on the online customs - it doesnt list Cozumel as a port of entry? Any ideas:

Datos de identificación

Anyone use this one yet?

That was it!

On immigration forms - do they need to be printed front and back - do you even need the second page?

I just came through Cancun on Monday and did not have to do any fingerprints, etc. And my online printed forms worked great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom