Error 515

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-Sven-

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,
today I downloaded a dive with Shearwater Cloud from my Petrel 2 (connected to my CCR) to my iPad and received an error 515 WDBI message error. Any idea what‘s going wrong?

Thanks in advance, Sven

Edit: Correct computer name is Petrel 2 (and not Perdix 2)

Hello,
today I downloaded a dive with Shearwater Cloud from my Petrel 2 (connected to my CCR) to my iPad and received an error 515 WDBI message error. Any idea what‘s going wrong?

Thanks in advance, Sven

Edit: Correct computer name is Petrel 2 (and not Perdix 2)

Hello Sven, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues downloading your dives with your Petrel 2. Could you please try disconnecting your Petrel 2 from your CCR before trying to download dives? If that doesn't work, please email us at techsupport@shearwater.com and we'll be happy to help!

Hello Sven, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues downloading your dives with your Petrel 2. Could you please try disconnecting your Petrel 2 from your CCR before trying to download dives? If that doesn't work, please email us at techsupport@shearwater.com and we'll be happy to help!

Hello, followed your suggestion and downloading now worked without any error message.
Thanks very much for your help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom