And Then There's This

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buadhai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
As you can see, conditions were not great and we didn't encounter anything unusual or extraordinary.

The creatures on the boat were, perhaps, more interesting than those under the boat.

As you can see, conditions were not great and we didn't encounter anything unusual or extraordinary.

The creatures on the boat were, perhaps, more interesting than those under the boat.
It doesn't seem to open from SB for me, but does open directly in YT;
Link is .

And now of course the original link is working as well :)

And now of course the original link is working as well :)

Well, something weird with YouTube. When I uploaded this video I got a warning that said: "This video is private. To share this video, change it to public or unlisted.", even though it was clearly categorized as Public. My wife was able to view it from the URL that I posted here, so I figured the warning was spurious.

Well, something weird with YouTube. When I uploaded this video I got a warning that said: "This video is private. To share this video, change it to public or unlisted.", even though it was clearly categorized as Public. My wife was able to view it from the URL that I posted here, so I figured the warning was spurious.
Yes, looks like it was thinking long and hard while I was trying to watch it :)

Where's the video of the on board folks??

I was certainly tempted. You can see some of them sitting on the aft lift near the beginning of the video.

Back
Top Bottom