Shearwater Repair - Dive-tronix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TerryC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
You all know Mr Murphy, right?
That's the guy that wrote the law that says " if anything is going to go wrong, it goes wrong when you have the least time to put it right"
So last week the left button on my Perdix stopped functioning (No complaints it has 1K+ dives / 800 + hours on it).
BUT
I leave for the Philippines in a few days time.

Shearwater Service, which is operated by Dive-Tronix, LLC out of Washington state turn round my repair within 48 hours. It left me last Tuesday and returned to me today, and I live on a small island in the Caribbean.

Now, that is customer service, that's why I have 2 Shearwaters and always recommend them.
download.jpg
Many thanks to Richard and Michelle

I just got my older Petrel back from Dive-Tronix. Nine days door to door. Sporting a new battery cover, crystal/screen with a scratch protector and the Petrel 2 bezel. They even included new straps, battery cover tool, and a rigid Shearwater case. Unbelievable!!

IMG_1279.jpg

I’m extremely happy with my Shearwater!

Shearwater service is legendary here in Canada, so nice to see it in other parts of the world as well!

Back
Top Bottom