Scuba Club Cozumel - slide show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video. The smalls, the bigs, the resort and dock activity and seeing Manual (Willy) make me excited to return in August!
Thanks for posting.

Only 8 1/2 months until I return to Scuba Club. Had a great trip there in April :)

Divegoose

Thank you Mr. Lyle and Jesus!!! 5 years has been far too long since my last visit. Brings back such awesome memories.

Best Wishes to all @ SCC!!

Thanks so much for sharing! I’ll be at SCC for the first time mid January. I was excited before but you upped the level!!

@jlyle

Extremely well done in all aspects. titles, lighting, composition, subject matter, and the obligatory sunset. I have learned to expect only perfection from your presentations !

My wife and I last visit to Cozumel was over 30 years ago when it was affectionately known as Texas Beach - the Island was just walking up to the potential of recreational diving, so we moved on to other vacation areas for diving

Now it appears to be a factory of recreational diving

Sam

Can you upload that to Vimeo or Youtube?

NVM got it - nice job! Cant wait to get wet next week!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom