Replaceable Neoprene Neck Seals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mike,

Any updates on these? Have you used one? How much? How is it working out for you?

Also, how does it fit into the Quick Neck? Does it have a skirt made of latex? Or does the neoprene just get really thin at the bottom? Or what?

I'm really just wondering if using one of these means still having to worry a little bit about latex failing (where it is clamped into the Quick Neck ring).

Hey Mike,

Any updates on these? Have you used one? How much? How is it working out for you?

Also, how does it fit into the Quick Neck? Does it have a skirt made of latex? Or does the neoprene just get really thin at the bottom? Or what?

I'm really just wondering if using one of these means still having to worry a little bit about latex failing (where it is clamped into the Quick Neck ring).

Love them, we've even used them in rental suits and people really liked them. My seal hasn't failed yet on my suits, but I'm swapping to it when they do and I add the seal system. The skirt is compressed neo to fit, it's awesome and fits the quick neck flawlessly.

Nice! Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds great! Especially for the skirt being neo, as well. My thinking that it must be glued to latex for the skirt is what has held me up from buying one before.

I will order one as soon as I get back from next week's trip. I'd order now, but then it will show up and be sitting on my doorstep for days....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom