Putting a 14 foot Tiger Shark named Jenny in Tonic Immobility

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IncreaseMyT

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Please make sure you are watching in HD! Quite a clip. Most amazing shark dive I have ever had today with Josh the Shark Guy, more footage to come.

Nice Viz,,,lots of tails !!

Paralenz

Ah cool, thanks.

Sorry for being short I was on the road. I love my paralenz and I get compliments on the picture quality all the time.

@IncreaseMyT all good, hope it's a fun trip?

Yeah I watched it in YouTube on 1080, it's great quality. That great I checked them out lol
They look awesome and I especially love the auto colour correction, which leads me to ask, why did you run it through Dive+ and what did it look like before?
Anyway, I can't justify the $1000 ATM when I already have a GoPro Hero6 Black with all the accessories, this will definitely be at the top of my list if/when I am looking to upgrade though.

Cheers, Mike

@Mike1967 Here is the original.

It looks pretty good without a color correction and next to the GoPro there is a sublet difference but it is not extremely noticeable.

The one downside to the Pralenz is it is a side mount on the mask and bubbles make it bounce. I used a stick with this.

When I go deeper, color correcting doesn't help them as much. But for some reason since this was in such shallow water, color correcting worked really really. It probably didnt add enough white. Here is one with some deeper footage:

I got so much good footage on this dive I feel like cutting it up into 5 second pieces is almost a travesty. I don't know what to do with it.

Bloody hell, that's one for the scrapbook! Great footage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom