New wreck coming to Tobermory?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, unless you have a reason to go through TO.

Your blood pressure will thank you

I am most definitely planning on the northern route both ways. I’ll be staying on the US side in the Soo. Hope to get some freighter watching, too!

Nobody should ever drive near/around/through Toronto....
You only need to avoid rush hour that runs from 5:30 am to 1:00 am. Other than between those times traffic is not too heavy.

yeah you always hear about LA traffic , been there done that a dozen times the 401 is the WORST hiway in north America and its getting worse with all the condos being built more cars for a road that was no good 20 years ago

I was driving up to Midland to give a talk on the discovery of the Jane Miller. I was on the 401 right outside of Milton and it took me over an hour to get to 400. A few weeks later I had a bill in my mail for $30US for using the 400! That's almost twice as much if I drove from Michigan to Boston and back!

I was driving up to Midland to give a talk on the discovery of the Jane Miller. I was on the 401 right outside of Milton and it took me over an hour to get to 400. A few weeks later I had a bill in my mail for $30US for using the 400! That's almost twice as much if I drove from Michigan to Boston and back!

The 400 is not a toll highway. You must’ve crossed into the 407 at some point. If not, then something is not right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom