Raja Ampat - end of May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justwannadivenow3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a trip planned to Bali - it looks like I will be able to add some days on the back end... So now I'm looking to make this a truly Bucket List trip.

Worth looking into a liveaboard for R4 or should I stick with Bali (potentially Komodo as well)?

Id look hard at Komodo for the end of May. Quick easy access from Bali and great diving conditions for some of the best sites.

I have a trip planned to Bali - it looks like I will be able to add some days on the back end... So now I'm looking to make this a truly Bucket List trip.

Worth looking into a liveaboard for R4 or should I stick with Bali (potentially Komodo as well)?

May offers better condition in Komodo than R4.

I can probably get to Komodo in future trips given it's easy to get to and doesn't require many days off work. R4 is going to be very very difficult to get to in the future. However, if it doesn't make sense to go to R4 in May I won't go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom