Customize layouts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi RafaPark,

You can customize layouts in Shearwater Cloud Desktop like this:

1) Arrange the tabs by grabbing the tab title bar and dragging it to where you want it. You will see green shadows that indicate how the tab will reattach.
2) Adjust the proportions of the tabs how you like them.
3) Select "Layout-> Save Custom Layout" and then save your layout file somewhere. You can rename it if you like.

In order to load a custom layout, you just need to go to Layout->Load custom Layout and then select the layout file you saved in step 3 above.

Here's a link to a gif showing how it works: https://www.shearwater.com/wp-content/downloads/CustomLayoutHowto.gif

Regards,
Mark

How do you change the appearance of the Desktop Cloud? The black background and gray text are extremely hard on my old eyes. Is there a way to use a white background and black text like in the SW Desktop App?

How do you change the appearance of the Desktop Cloud? The black background and gray text are extremely hard on my old eyes. Is there a way to use a white background and black text like in the SW Desktop App?
I'm sorry, but at the moment there is not way to change the appearance of Desktop Cloud. While we cannot promise anything, we always take customer's feedback into account, and we will add this request to our ticketing backlog.

Back
Top Bottom