For Sale Dive Rite Transpac 2 w Rec Wing EXCELLENT condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A very lightly used Dive Rite Transpac 2 with Rec wing. All webbing, padding and hardware in excellent condition. Inflator and dumps are NEW! Weight integrated pockets are essentially new, had maybe 5 dives on them when added.

Sat unused, properly stored in a bag, in a bin, in a temperature controlled storage unit.

Replaced with inflator and valves with new, tested at Shaws Cove just two weeks ago and works perfectly!

I'm not sure of the size, but pretty sure it's a LARGE. Will try to find and confirm. I'm 6'4" and it's a bit small on me but adequate.

$200

Local Pickup So Cal / OC area will ship - $30

IMG_1721.jpg IMG_1722.jpg IMG_1723.jpg IMG_1725.jpg IMG_1726.jpg IMG_1727.jpg

Buyer fell through, back up for sale!

It's the slightly older style horse shoe Rec Wing - so can be used for singles or doubles and has 45lbs of lift.

Price drop $200 for local buyer $230 shipped to conti US.

Still available? Im really looking for transpac medium size for friend. Small on you 6'4 approx weight please?

Yes, small on me 6'4" 220lbs, tall and thin"ish". LOL. Quite a bit of room for adjustment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom