Coming to CCV? Post it here... we can meet F2F

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
My little group of "single digit C-Card holders" will be at CCV April 13-20, 2019.

Anyone else?

Post your upcoming dates on this thread, we can start a trend? CCV has a large nexus with SB regulars.

April 27th to May 4th. Coming up soon. Looking forward to time away - muck diving, reef and wreck.
Today it was 42 degrees at 23 feet - looking forward to some warmer water...

Reactions: Doc
I was just there (first time) 28 March till 4 April.

Was on the green boat from the 6th thru the 20th. Must have seen me.

Was on the green boat from the 6th thru the 20th. Must have seen me.
Looks like we would have just missed each other. If you were there 6-20 March, you would have left just before I got there and if you were there 6-20 April, I would have left just before you got there.

Next up...

May 2-9 2020 full moon trip

If you want in, call CCV Rez and ask for “Doc’s Trip”. Any freebie comps we earn I’ll give the $ back to you.

Unofficial SB Invasion

My wife and I will be there Aug. 31st through Sept. 7th celebrating our 5 yr. wedding anniversary. We honeymooned there so thought it was time to go back. Our LDS books the entire resort every year about this same time.
Can't wait but it seems so far away!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom