Anybody know which mask this is/where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sholzer1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Finally found one that fits me perfectly but I don’t know how to get it! The person who let me borrow it got it in South Africa, but I have no other information about it.. let me know if you’ve seen this before!

Attachments

• 5AF25DC2-2B04-43D1-A54D-7B3BD604C522.jpeg
    5AF25DC2-2B04-43D1-A54D-7B3BD604C522.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 179
Looks like a Subea FRD100 or FRD120 mask to me...if so, it was purchased at a Decathlon store. Cost is around 5-10 euros depending on which model.

This is the FRD100:
FRD100 Decathlon.be
FRD100 Decathlon.uk
big_1277615.jpg

This is the FRD120:
FRD120 Decathlon.be
FRD120 Decathlon.uk
big_1237708.jpg

If either of these models is the mask and you can't get it near you let me know and I can pick one up and ship it to you through the USPS APO office on the base I am stationed at.
-Z

That was quick.

I recognized the emblem on the top of the skirt of the mask, and the orange band on the black snorkel is reminiscent of the snorkel my wife bought a couple of years ago for some apnea/pool work. I checked their website for what they offer mask-wise and the OP's picture matched. No biggie and happy to help.

-Z

Decathlon now has a US website...that is new.
www.Decathlon.com

The masks above have a different model name on the US website:
SNK500
SNK520

Both are listed at $12.99

-Z

Thanks @Zef— that was a HUGE help and will improve my diving quality of life tremendously!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom