Cameron Donaldson (northernone) a requiem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having only just now read through this and the preceeding thread I am lost for words. I only "knew" Cameron here on SB as one of the kindest an most helpful contributors around and like @Dizzi Lizzi I assumed him to be a wise & kind & friendly & helpful "old guy". Now I know he was all that (except old) way beyond his years.
I am so sorry for Cameron's family and friends loss.
RIP Cameron!

I’m stuck on the fact that Ray’s wife went with him (“to execute the maneuver”)! Now THAT is a good buddy!

And I’m pretty sure Cameron would quite enjoy this off-topic discussion in his Passings thread :)

You mean as opposed to posting a video of you in the act on YouTube? Agreed, that takes a prince of a guy with more self-restraint than I possess. :)

Our memorial in Cozumel on Passion Island.
@lionfish-eater

I'd only spoken with Cameron via PM's once ( he messaged me with some support during a tiny little spat I was having here with a dive op owner, concerning the dives we used to do at Aerolito), so I didn't really know him. But what occurs to me here, is that the guy was living his dream, and died doing what he deeply loved.
I don't at all mean to diminish the tragedy, but honestly, we should all be so lucky.

Back
Top Bottom