What kind of cutting tool do you have and where do you mount it?

How do you mount your cutting tools? What kind and where?

• On wrist

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • On dive computer

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • on waist belt

Votes: 68 47.6%
  • on shoulder strap

Votes: 46 32.2%
  • in pocket

Votes: 11 7.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I carry 2 cutting devices and none if the 5 mounting location choices apply. I mount a knife on my corrugated low pressure inflator hose, and a line cutter on my crotch strap. Both cutting devices can be accessed with either hand.

I carry 2 cutting devices and none if the 5 mounting location choices apply. I mount a knife on my corrugated low pressure inflator hose, and a line cutter on my crotch strap. Both cutting devices can be accessed with either hand.
Carry a knife on the inside of my leg. But I’m liking the look of that mares XR tool. Gonna add that as a second option

I use the titanium Scobapro mako knife attached to the top of the left-handed pocket. It's light, sharp, doesn't rust and stays out of the way

Two cutting devices on tech rig; a line cutter left waist belt and short blunty on the right, which I also use to retain my long hose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom