ScubaBoard Fool's Spring MegaDive 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome weekend! MegaDive did not disappoint! The people, the friends, the diving, the food.. oh my! Looking forward to the fall shindig already! Thanks to Dennis and Roxanne who have yet again organized a fantastic weekend.
Note to self.. hide rum from the thieves!

I saw a fellow with a video camera as we entered the ballroom, any chance we might see that video?
Incredible night dive!

Awesome weekend! MegaDive did not disappoint! The people, the friends, the diving, the food.. oh my! Looking forward to the fall shindig already! Thanks to Dennis and Roxanne who have yet again organized a fantastic weekend.
Note to self.. hide rum from the thieves!
Were the Fall dates announced?

not yet, however it usually falls around the last weekend in October..

Dennis @cardzard and I want to thank everyone for another AWESOME event.
SB buddies are the best. :clearmask::clearmask: :grouphug2::cheers::drunks:And we know how to have fun!

We want to thank all who pitched in to make things easier on us, ie cooking & cleaning up. And thank you to all who brought food and necessities for the meals. :acclaim::acclaim:

A special thank you to our ever fabulous @scubafool as our mega omelet chef! The beautiful Dawn @wifeofafool who kept the Nectar of the Gods flowing for us each morning. John and @Chris of the Abyss who manned the grill with me. @scubafool and @kelemvor who chopped, sawed, and transported all the smoking wood for our great bonfire! And @cardzard, @scubafool, and @Scuba_Jenny for putting on the underwater light show.
All of you rock! :rocker::drummer:

We also had the crew from Florida National High Adventure Sea Base, Boy Scouts of America join us again for the weekend. If you didn't get a chance to learn about all the employment and training opportunities for divers they had to offer, check out their website.

I did get confirmation for the Fall MegaDive
Mark your calendars for

Oct. 25th - 27th.

Until next time...
:gas::stirpot::grouphug2::cheers::gas::drunks::java::clearmask::clearmask::drummer::gas::grouphug2::drunks::stirpot::roast::drummer::bellydance::bellydance::wavesmiley::roast::gas::bellydance::bellydance::drummer:

Sorry I missed most of you. I got to see and meet a few peeps on Friday Night. My Trim/Neutral buoyancy class went over well at the Tek Try Dive, but I missed most of my peeps at the Mega Dive. I'll be sure to be at the next one. :D :D :D

A few shots from this weekend.

p3354009237-6.jpg

p3354009234-6.jpg

p3354009241-6.jpg

p3354009239-6.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom