ScubaBoard Fool's Spring MegaDive 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's an awesome idea. I would totally do that. Can any ScubaBoard MegaDive veterans give me any pointers for for a Monterey, CA MegaDive?
Come to a Megadive to see how it's done and the vibe of the group (and why is it actually called a megadive)
Start small. Find a place to host a dive weekend. SB members have been doing weekend get togethers for as long as SB has been around.
The Megadive name didn't form till after a few years of it happening consistently, so maybe somebody will come up with a very cool name while sipping a cold beverage around the campfire. Megadive-West Coast Edition?
Encourage everybody to contribute.

I have a size 12 5mm if you still need one. I wasn’t sure if I was going to go but I guess the need to bring the suit could tip the scales towards going!

Anybody got a 5mm size 10 or 12 womens wetsuit they might be willing to let me borrow? I'm freezing in my (older) 2 piece 3mm right now..

Going to try and make an appearance!

Don't own a tent yet, my days of sleeping on picnic tables are behind me, and if I stay in town I get to see my nieces and family...we will stick around by the fire until late, though.
No picnic table sleeping? You done got soft on me, bro.

I'll be there tomorrow morning, any particular time?

Anyone up for a dive or two tomorrow? I'm good for anything, just need a bit of heads up time if I need to grab a scooter

I brought four tanks. But I am only cavern at this point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom