Wanted Nauticam NA-EM1 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've just upgraded my camera and housing and have a Nauticam Em 1 housing with vacuum bulkhead and some ports if you are interested? Full disclosure the electronics don't work due to the old style on/off switch. Housing has never flodded or had water inside. Housing has around ~300 dives on it.

I only need a housing.
Whereas for the electronics, have you confirmed with nauticam that the switch is the issue. and if they gave you an estimate on repair?

also, can u please me some pics and how much do you have in mind, shipped to WA? thanks.

WRT to the electornics, the switch had been acting up for some time so I left it in the "on" position and would turn they system on and off by installing the battery, and everything worked fine. In aug of last year, the switch stopped working during a dive, no, lights, not alarms and no water, just stopped working. I replaced the battery with a couple of spare new ones out of the wrapper and could not get the electronic to reactivate. I've not had a quote to repair as I had already purchased the MK II camera body and a new housing was in my future. For the rest of my trip I would pump the the system down, let it sit a 10-15 min and then crack the valve to check if it was holding. I've not had any issues getting the system to seal.

Pic's are attached 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Regarding repair cost, i received a verbal quote of: $100 for the switch, to $250 for all the electronics. If you're interested let me know. I'm thinking $850.00 and I'll cover the shipping, or make me an offer.

Thank you for the information, i would like to have a working alarm system, so i have to prepare to spend up to $250 on the electronics.
I dont want to make an offer that might offend you. Thanks again.

I have one for sale in very good condition if you’re still interested!
I am looking for a Nauticam Housing as well for my EM1 Mark II. I don’t want to highjack the thread, but would also be interested in what you have to sell.

R/
Glenn

I am looking for a Nauticam Housing as well for my EM1 Mark II. I don’t want to highjack the thread, but would also be interested in what you have to sell.

R/
Glenn
Hi Glenn, is there an email address I can contact you on? Then I will send you the list of items + pics.

Cheers,
Ruud

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom