16-17 March: Lake Phoenix Clean Attractions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahaha, I almost always wear a 2 piece 7mm (or dive dry) because I'm extremely cold-prone. One dive sounds fine to me... I just need one per month to maintain my dive proficiency for work, and the Virginia Beach area isn't exactly booming with opportunity.

By the way, is their Facebook page loading for you? When I click the link from the website it's giving me an error on both my phone and my computer.

I'll have to give the idea of diving dry or a 7mm some thought if I'm still diving like this next season.

I was able to get onto their Facebook page earlier today. I did not see anything about this event though.

For anyone looking to head down to Lake Phoenix...the conditions last Saturday were good. 48* at 22' and 30' or so vis.

48 at 22' - you're a brave man in your 5 mm. :)

Lol. Yeah...I was the only dummy out there with a 5 mil. I didn’t think it seemed bad at all the first dive. I would have guessed that it was a toasty 50-51*.:rofl3:

The second one...about 30 minutes in, I could definitely tell that I was cooling off.

Back
Top Bottom