Pride or Brag Jackets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a jacket, but here's a rolling toolbox:

full.jpg

I had a collection of decals stored in a box for decades and finally decided to put them where I could see them.

Have a box of Boy Scout patches and a box of Army unit patches, some worn on the left sleeve and some worn on the right. Lots of memories in both.

As I was clicking throuh this thread I was really looking forward to see a hardcore patcher but alas no such luck. My guess would be that this allhas migratet to social media, Facebook, Instagram and the likes ...

I've been collecting these stickers for a few years, on the doors of an equipment storage cabinet I built.
Does that count? :)

Dive Locker.jpg

Five years ago, I started making my late husband and I almost matching jackets with patches. There were a few differences: he was a Master Instructor, I was his Divemaster, etc. I used the PADI denim jacket as a base. We also had Tilley hats with patches. I finished them in time for our pre-wedding cruise and they got a lot of attention. I'll see if I have a photo of one of them.

Jackets are coming together. Should have back patch and name tapes on jackets for thi weeks graduation dives.
Our divers are not only trained in diving, but also gain skills in dealing with PTSD, anxiety, etc. We make a big deal out of every graduation.
The jackets are gifts from our supporters, no vet pays for a jacket and we support this entirely on gifts from angel donors.
Will post up picks as soon as jackts are done

I applaud you and your many noble efforts which are certainly appreciated !

I have recently began questioning the WW !! and Korean police action (War) veterans who after separation adapted the world of diving as it was a religion that needed refreshment every week end. Nothing else seen to matter-- it became therapy

Keep up the good work and PLEASE post pictures of the jackets

Sam Miller, III

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom