Putting together a technical diving charter. Who is in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fellows,

I was talking to Dottie at Olympus divers to put together a technical diving charter to dive those deeper wrecks that are seldom visited. She told me that if 12 tech divers commit then she can put together a special boat for us. All wrecks from 120 to 150 feet will be game on this special charter. They have the ability to pump air on the boat so if you bring one set of doubles and two deco bottles then they can top off the back gas and we can do two tech dives a day for two days. I just wanted to gauge everyone's interest to see who would be interested in joining into this venture.

If you are interested then please respond with dates that suit you the most as well as what wrecks in the 120 - 150 range you would like to hit. Eleven more divers and this trip is GO!

Hope to see you down there.

CS

Depending on dates, I’d be game. I have an oddball schedule this year...but May or July look good currently.

Naeco is a good wreck in that depth range. A little deeper is Manuela...which is one of my favorite wrecks. Wouldn’t be opposed to long runs on the proteus or the papoose either.

Manuela and Naeco are also on my radar. As for the time frame, I may have a couple more people for August but I can do other months as well.

are they rebreather friendly ?

cool keep me in mind , I need a get away this year

Dottie just confirmed that CCRs are most welcome as long as divers have prerequisites and certifications etc. How many of you would be open to doing this trip during the weekdays? She is booked for all weekends all the way till September and Weekdays are better because the lodge will have all the rooms available and our group will be the only group diving. Less crowded.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom