Zeagle EZ Travel Fins, Black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhincodon

Contributor
Reaction score
These fins are in very good condition with no tears or bends. There are superficial scratches and scuff marks from usual use. Very cool travel fins super easy to pack. i don't recall the size but they fit my 9.5 feet and can be tightened down for smaller feet. My girlfriend wore them with booties no problem.
  • Efficient, dynamic propulsion
  • Lays flat for efficient light travel packing
  • Exceptional fit and comfort with adjustable sandal-like foot pocket, the open toe design reduces cramping in your feet
  • The foot pocket offers an extremely wide range of adjustability and the two individual top straps as well as the adjustable heel strap form extremely well to your feet
  • The pair will pack up less than 2" thick in a dive bag to maximize your carrying capacity
Zeagle's redesigned EZ Travel Finz continue to stride ahead in innovation. The soft foot pocket can accommodate nearly any type of bootie, shoe or foot. Its two adjustable top straps are independent allowing you to customize your fit while securing the fin to your feet. The hook & loop fastener of the top straps makes adjusting in and out of the water very simple as well as making removing them after a dive to hand away to the boat a snap.

IMG_1226.jpg

I'm interested in the fins. How much?

I'll take them.... Let me know how to pay you....

Dan Rosenthal
6821 Bluffs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33617

Recieved payment, thanks! I'll try to ship Wednesday if I get out of work early enough.
Enjoy the fins!

I received the fins today - THANKS...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom